I asked my resident king of sports knowledge (I say king meaning he knows more than me) Trefor Little (aka my dad) to write down the top 5 sporting achievements of 2009. In no particular order then:
- England winning the ashes
- Andy Murray reaching Number 2 in the world rankings
- Jenson Button winning the world championship
- Usain Bolt breaking the 100m and 200m world records again
- Manny Pacquiao becoming the first man to win seven different titles at seven different weights
Come back on the 4th for his list of the top 5 achievements of the decade. What do you think?